Getting to know...Agria Equine UK
October 17, 2023
The Equestrian Index
Episode summary introduction: In this episode we chat to Vicki Wentworth, CEO of Agria UK about her journey to Insurance and Agria UK, Agria’s very different stance on vet exclusions, other ways in which Agria is unique including being carbon positive, what Agria has been up to in their first twelve months, their support of leading research in to barefoot showjumping, what Vicki is most proud of so far, what is next and what she would say to anyone who thinks Insurance is ‘dull’...
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The journey to CEO at Agria UK [00:16]
- Agria – who are you and where are you based [04:14]
- Agria’s very different stance on vet exclusions is the talk of the tack room… [05:08]
- Other ways Agria is unique [11:30]
- What Agria has been busy with in their launch year [17:45]
- What has been learnt over the first year [21:36]
- Support of leading research in to barefoot showjumping [23:09]
- What is next for Agria [26:42]
- What Vicki would say to Insurance being classed as ‘dull’ [29:52]
- What Vicki is most proud of [31:07]
Resources for this episode:
- Visit the Agria Equine UK website at www.agriapet.co.uk/equine-horse-insurance
- Visit the Agria Equine Insurance socials FB @AgriaEquine, Insta @agria_equine
- Nominate your ‘Agria Horse of a Lifetime’ for the November Horse & Hound awards at www.agriapet.co.uk/horse-of-a-lifetime
- Visit the team on the stand at Your Horse Live, Stoneleigh from 10-12 November, 2023
- Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. Agria insurance policies are underwritten by Agria Försäkring.
Now over to you!
- If you found this episode useful, please leave us a review and let us know what else you would like to hear
- Don’t forget to follow us on your favourite podcast app and subscribe so you don’t miss any nuggets from our brilliant guests